Monday, December 11, 2006

My Friend is vety confused! Who should he Follow!

One of my colleagues posted on our Bulletin Board!

Oops, which one shall I follow ??


Laziness is the worst enemy of humans. . .
- Jawaharlal Nehru.



Humans should learn to love even their worst enemies...!!!
- Mahatma Gandhi

Help me out with this.....


Just for laughs!!
My Home Net connection starts today evening!
Had to shift twice so I had been erratic!!
My new blog's desugn has also been pending!
Shall get it done before the week is over!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, good to see a post here after a very long time......am starving...recipes plsssssss :p

12/11/2006 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger FH said...

YAY!!!!

12/11/2006 07:02:00 PM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

congrats on the new blog anthony ..i see you scrapped me on orkut..?how is it going?

12/19/2006 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger indianadoc said...

Hi Antony! Have a rocking Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

12/23/2006 04:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anthony
visited ur blog for the first time n gotta say it's really amazing for a bachelor !:) tried ur lauki masala, those peanuts as u said were just wonderful, thnx !will keep on watching ur space for new additions. have a gud one.. :)
Abhi

3/12/2008 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home